Sunday, June 1, 2008

Final Visual Concept

I have decided to use none of previous concepts that I posted up earlier, because none seem to fit the issue that I am targeting. Instead I have decided to go with a similar concept to the Diesel ‘Fuel for Life’ advertisements. I have decided to use the elegant Victorian style throughout my series with a grey theme colour to add to the style. I have also decided to use this visual concept as it is as reflection of how these models are portrayed in the media, that is, as ideal and beautiful. The text will also be of a classy, elegant (but simple) style to fit with the visual concept. By placing an image of an extreme size 0 model in this visual style, I am able to create a contrasting effect and hopefully evoke some sort of emotion from the viewer regarding the issue.

Diesel Ads:

Elegant designs (iStockphoto):

No comments: