Sunday, June 1, 2008

Visual Concept 5

For this visual concept, I used movie posters that were based on a true story as my inspiration. From the breakdown of these posters, I would use dark colours for the background to establish the fact that the poster is conveying something serious and real. I would then place the image in the center in a position so that it would guide the readers’ eyes to the tagline. Rather than placing the tagline straight, I would place it on an angle so that it would provide as a lead down to the additional quotes or facts at the bottom of the page. The tagline would be in a larger font size that the text at the bottom and I would use a primary colour to colour the tagline as I noticed that posters incorporated primary colours to highlight certain aspects. The tagline and the image would both be placed in the center of the canvas.

No comments: